Speed Escape 2 Speed Escape 2

Impressed.

I actually liked this. It's not retardedly hard like other escape puzzles. Good work.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

>:(

I could not get this thing to work for the life of me. I tried 3 different browsers but I cannot get past the "enter your band name" screen, I tried EVERYTHING. I want to play this game so freaking badly.

Texas Holdem Bonus Poker Texas Holdem Bonus Poker

Ehhh....

I mean it was good... but the whole ante thing was little off. Never knew you had a choice between what ante you put down. Pretty sure it was on the turn... and playing Texas Hold 'Em with two people is like playing chess with yourself. It should have been at least 4. But that's my opinion.

It felt more or less like Black Jack. Only you were putting chips down. And the dealer plays Texas Hold 'Em with you in Vegas? I never had a dealer play with me on Texas Hold 'Em. But then again the tables were never empty, so I wouldn't know if he could play with you.

Anyway, just like Naxster said, it was the weirdest game of Texas Hold 'Em I ever played.

Y3KRace Y3KRace

Wow...

I couldn't even make it to the first checkpoint. Maybe you should turn down the difficulty in this, just a tad bit.